Terms & Conditions
1. Ultimate Extremadura Fishing Tours is an conglomerate carp and predator guiding service. We are part of an affiliate of two independent charter companies. (Extremadura Carp Fishing & Extremadura Predator Fishing) The terms and conditions are in line with both companies specific guidelines.
2. When making a booking with Ultimate Extremadura Fishing Tour, The individual making the booking will be confirmed as the “Lead Booker” for the group in which he/she represents their group even if the persons making said booking will not be part of the fishing party. The Lead Booker must agree with the terms and conditions on behalf of the entire group and is required to explain the Terms and conditions with the party as a whole.
3. A deposit is required to secure your booking. Each member of the party must pay a deposit to secure their place on the calendar. The lead party will pay the deposit on behalf of the party via agreed payment method. You will receive a copy of the transaction as proof of payment. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the holiday.
4. The Lead Booker is liable for all costs and charges on behalf of the party. The Lead Booker must supply us with Contact Name, Email, or Facebook contact and contact number(s).
5. In the event you need to cancel your confirmed booking, your deposit will not be refunded. However, your deposit may be transferred to alternate booking date.
6. All cancellations must be made as soon as possible in order for us to have ample time to fill the dates in your stead.
7. Every guest must act in a respectful and appropriate manner. We, as the venue owners, reserve the right to immediately terminate our services if we judge your behavior to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to your guide, other clients or any other person or property. We will not be liable to you for any refund or compensation.
8. Each member must have a valid passport.
9. Clients are responsible for their own flights. Flight information must be relayed to us as soon as possible so appropriate arrangements can be made.
10. We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of Ports, Weather conditions, Pandemics or any other event(s) beyond our control.
11. We recommend that you purchase personal travel insurance and do not accept liability for any financial loss incurred as a result of you not so doing.
12. Complaints Procedure: In the event that you or a member of your party has a complaint about your holiday; the complaint must be notified to the owner in the first instance. You must give the owners a chance to resolve your complaint whilst you are at the venue. If you do not do this your complaint will not be considered valid.
13. We must be informed of any dietary requirements and allergies that may lead to serious illness or death.
a. We are not responsible for injury or death where proper precautions had not been observed or maintained by the booking party. (Eating foods that contain items that generate allergic reactions, drowning due to not knowing how to swim, falling whilst climbing high terrain, heat stroke, etc.)
14. Disabled Travellers; our aim is to provide a high level of service to all our customers. However, we are not a specialist operator in the field of holidays for the disabled. The majority of the fishing venues and accommodation that we offer are not suitable or equipped for the needs of many disabled people. Therefore if you have any disability we must be informed at the time of booking and we will do our best to help and advise. We cannot be held responsible for any difficulties encountered due to the unsuitability of the facilities.
15. The use of any boats is entirely at your own risk. We recommend use a life jacket and ensure adequate safety precautions are taken at all times.
16. All venues are primarily fishing venues; they are not necessarily suitable for children. Persons taking children are reminded that they do so entirely at their own risk. Adults are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children. Extra care should always be taken near water.
17. The Lead Booker must submit in writing after reading all the terms and conditions that: 1) they have read ALL the terms and conditions and 2) they agree to ALL the terms and conditions. This is obligatory and you will not be able to finish your booking process without doing so.
18. Destruction of property, accidental, or otherwise, will be the responsibility for the head booker to alert your guide immediately. It will be at the guides discretion of how the situation will be resolved.
a. Lures for predator fishing will be loaned to clients for their trips. any lost or stolen lures will be either paid for or replaced in a timely fashion.